Monday, June 22, 2009

Movie Night

Recently we had let Mason pick out some movies at Blockbuster. Of course his choices were Thomas the Train (no brainer) and Diego. As soon as we got home we had to watch Thomas or has he calls it "Choo Choo DVD" and then we told him he could have a special movie night that night. We switched over to the Diego movie mostly because if I had to hear that damn Thomas the Train song one more time I was going to break the DVD. So for my sanity and to save costs at the movie store we opted for Diego's underwater adventure. (Side note: I only got this so he'd think going underwater would be ok. If Diego does it, maybe he would. He has been insanely afraid of water lately. He'll get in the bath, but as soon as you want to wash him off or wash out his hair, bloody mary screams. No such luck though. We watched this movie a week and a half ago and the screaming has yet to seize.) So we popped in the DVD, popped some popcorn, grabbed some juice, and made a bed on the floor. Mason thought this was THE COOLEST thing! About half way through the movie Mason crawled over to me and gave me a big hug and said "I love you mommy!" I knew at that moment that sitting through 98 min of Diego asking me the same questions over and over and over again, was all worth it.









No comments:

Post a Comment