Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley

This years birthday rocked!! Andy had to work on my actual bday so Mason and him had a pretend bday a few days earlier. They locked me in the bedroom and decorated the entire house in Hello Kitty decorations. (Loved it!) That night Andy made me an amazing dinner with steak, crab, mashed potatoes and finished it up with some cupcakes. It was perfect! Then on my bday my Mom and Step Dad came up for the weekend and surprised me with my nephews, Kaden and Preston. It was a great bday surprise!! My step bro and his gfriend came over and we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Thanks to everyone that made it so special!
Happy Birthday Ashley!!

Birthday Dinner
Make a wish!!
Cupcake face
Preston and Mason decorating my cake!
Cuddle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment