Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!!!

Father's Day 2009

This Father's Day we went to The Denver Zoo. It was good weather, good amount of people, Mason was such a good kid (and without a nap!!) and then we finished it up with some good BBQ and some good beer. All in all a very good day!
Happy Father's Day Andy!!


Mason and Andy riding the train around the zoo

This was hilarious. The monkey checked out Mason and Mason checked out the monkey.

Brace yourself, I know Andy's smile can be very contagious...




Exactly what a man should be doing on a day like Father's Day!!






To my baby's daddy:

I love you so much. You are such a cute daddy and Mason totally adores you. Thank you for being such an example to him in the following ways...... By having him grab you beer from the fridge (which Mason actually calls beer, Daddy) also by teaching the right things to say when you want to express yourself like "I ain't no punk bitch" and "Son of a bitch" (so special) For teaching him that schedules only happen when Mom is around, and bedtime is just a 7 letter word. I thank you!

....Just joking....



All jokes aside, Andy you truley are such an amazing Dad. It has been such an amazing experience watching you with Mason. He loves his daddy-o and seriously adores you. He copies everything you do and wants to be just like you. When I think of the man that I would like Mason to become, I think of you! Thank you for being such a help in this crazy thing called parenting and for being such a cute Daddy!! We love you!


Ash and Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment