Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's cookin good lookin'

As most know Andy is a chef. A great one. But something that you may not know..... He hardly ever cooks at home. His excuse is that he is always cooking and is around food all night at work, and when he's home, he just wants to relax. I see his point. Let me also mention that because of his job, he rarely eats. So when he finally does, It can sometimes resemble a hungry lion that hasn't eaten in days. I should start timing him to see how long it actually takes him to eat. I wonder who would win the lion or him?? Now I'm not really sure what has sparked my man but he has been cooking every night for the past 3 days (OK this is huge due to the fact that he's prob only cooked once or twice for me before that) First night was lobster tail with creamed spinach. Next night was a chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and spinach over noodles with a marinara sauce. And last night was homemade chimichangas. And every single dish was amazing!! It was so awesome to just be able to play with Mason and not have to worry about dinner, or any of the clean-up! Thanks babe!





Here are a few pics of Mason enjoying the stuffed chicken with noodles..... He loved daddy's cookin too!!
Hey buddy.... I think you have a little somethin' on your face.....


No comments:

Post a Comment