Monday, May 11, 2009

Evans Fam

Welcome to our new blog!!!
I am starting over our blog. New fresh start. New theme, layout, and new content!! Feels good. Well I would love to fill you on the past 3 and 1/2 years. Me and Andy met while working together at The Keg. We worked together for about 6 months saying no more then a few words to eachother. After listening to a good friends advice we finally decided to hang out and ever since that day, Nov. 26, 2005, we have been madly in love. At about our 1 year mark we discovered I was prego with our little guy Mason. He was born July 26, 2007. Ever since this day our lives have never been the same. Mason is the most amazing person I have ever met. He makes me laugh every single day and brings joy to every moment of life. We are so thankful for this little guy!!


~Our Angel~

So that brings us here today:


We are engaged!!



Here is a pic of my beautiful ring. We are planning a spring wedding next May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment