Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Save The Date

Well, it's official. Me and Andy set a date, booked our location, and put down a deposit! Yay!! June 3rd, 2010 I will become Mrs. Ashley Evans. I couldn't be more excited for this day to come.
Now that the date is set we have a few months to just sit back and relax before the major planning comes about. The location we are getting married at is Stonebrook Manor and the best part about this place, they pretty much do everything on site. From food, to cake, to tables/linens, to the ceremony, to a DJ, and everything in between! I highly recommend Stonebrook to anyone that is getting married in Colorado! I can't wait to marry Andy and officially call him my husband. I knew that only after a few months of dating that this was the man I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. (It's crazy cause when we first moved in together, we talked a little about getting married, and we both decided we wanted a June wedding if it was really ever going to happen and then after years of changing dates around like crazy from August to September to May and now the final date is in June.... It is meant to be!) We have been together for almost 4 years and have been through so much together (so much!! You wouldn't even believe some of our stories...) but through it all, he still brings butterflies to my stomach. I still miss him when he leaves for work and I still get the biggest smile on my face when I hear him come in the door. And even though he can make me mad more then anyone can, all he has to do is look at me with a sincere look, and my heart melts all over again. Andy- I am so lucky to marry you and I am so happy that you chose me to grow old with you. I know that we have lived together for most of our relationship and we've had the little guy around for 2 years now and so it has pretty much felt like we were already married, but I seriously can't even begin to express my happiness for this special day to come. I am so lucky to have you and Mason in my life. Thank you for opening up your heart to me! I love you so much and can't wait to be your wife..... although "baby's mama" did have a nice ring to it, but I guess I can give that up now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment